As he grows he is meddling on things around him. He grabs everything that he sees as long as it’s reachable, and if he got it, he will examine it for a while and instantly it will land in his mouth and I will be repeating my dialog “no! that’s not for your mouth!’ while pulling it out from his mouth. He is now starting to get curious on thing s and even people around him. He’ll be staring for quite a while if there is someone unfamiliar to him. Pulling someone’s hair is also his hobby and as usual he will put it in his mouth as if it’s a food for him.
At the moment he’s got more to add on his milestone.
- He started to become bubbly. He talks a lot of T’s. Tita, tata, ate, titi.
- He is able to walk with the walker.
- He is now able to straighten his back while seating, and can seat longer.
- He can also twist her trunk while seating.
- Learning to crawl, and starting to lift his body through a push up position.
- He also loves seeing himself in the mirror; he would always through a big smile when he saw his face or my face in the mirror.
- He recently has stranger anxiety and would always want to see me on his side.
- And most of all, he is loving solid food.
I am so glad and proud about this new development and as always, we are always counting for more.