When hubby and I bought our house, the very first thing that helped us push through the plan was the fact that it is a good investment. It was one of the biggest and smartest decisions we made. It’s been more than two years now since we purchased our first house and hopefully we could invest more in properties.
The very reason a person buy a house is to have somewhere to live in. They don’t think of it as an investment. Here reasons why having your own house is a good investment.
- Appreciates its Value. Houses appreciates its value yearly, hence it enhances the investment return.
- A lifelong investment. Though it may not gain financial value quickly just like stocks, mutual funds or any other investments, a house will always be there increasing its market value.
- Better than Renting. Having your own house will save you tons of money that goes to your housing rent. It is a smart decision to buy your own house under a rent to own scheme rather than forever renting a house in which your money goes to someone else.
- It can be leverage. As it appreciates it value over the years, you can sell your house more than what you have invested thus giving you higher return of investment.
- You have full control over the house. House owner can perform home improvements anytime which will increase the property value.
Moreover, a house is more than just an investment. Apart from its financial value, it also builds emotional value over the years since it is here where you build a family. It is in that building you called home where you experience and build good memories throughout your life.
If you have been thinking of buying a house and you have the budget, go for it. It’s really a smart decision. St Louis Open houses will help you find the right house for your family that is suitable to your budget.
Whatever your reasons in buying a house, there are many benefits in buying your own home whether it is financial benefits or not.I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog for St Louis Open Houses and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.