Bath time is fun, but for first time moms, it would be a tough job especially on your first few weeks being a mom. Most of the times we ask help from our mother and sometimes instead of us doing the job; it’s the grandmother who take charge. Since I lost my mom at an early age, I thank my mother in law who willfully do the bathing during baby Z’s first month.
A bath tub will make baby bathing easy. So for fun, easy and safe bathing, here are few things you should keep in mind when choosing your baby tub.
- To keep the bath tub from moving, bath tub should have slip-resistant backing.
- Choose a bath tubs that have soap, shampoo and cleaning supply holder.
- Thick plastic made bath tub is firm even under the weight of the water.
- Avoid tubs with rough edges to prevent scratching.
- An adjustable tub will last from infant to toddler ideal for longer use.
Enjoy the bathe time bonding with your little ones!