I’m not into it but recently I have thought about this since gold investment became profitable in the midst of economic crisis. We all know that investment is important in our life and well being. That is why most of us even those popular economists want to have investment with an expectation to gain morethan the invested amount.
Gold has been valuable. Through out human history, gold has been a basis of monetary policies and was used as payment by traders. Today, gold has been a profitable investment to some investor. It’s an easy and straight forward investment. Unlike buying a property or insurance, you don’t need a lot of documents when buying gold. But I rarely heard of people who are investing in Gold. People around me usually invest in property, insurance, time deposit, and stocks which requires a big amount of money. Perhaps only few people know how to invest in gold.
Things that you should consider before throwing out your cash for gold.
- Giant investor normally has their financial advisor. So if you can afford, it is best to get one for you.
- Get to know more about gold. Their characteristics, market value and the likes.
Find a reputable and trusted dealer who has specialized knowledge about the subject.
- Assess the gold performance in the market. This will help you decide if you want to pursue your plan of investing in gold.
- When buying gold, always ask for a certificate of purity of gold. Purity of gold is important since substandard gold is around the market and this is usually cheaper that the pure ones.
- You should learn how to preserve it and you should be aware that there is an extra cost in preserving gold.
There you go. Remember to invest wisely to avoid bankruptcy.