Unfortunately I was not blessed with a good skin. While it may sound fussy, I have to say that I have sensitive skin, so as my children. My youngest has been battling skin asthma. He’s got that inflamed, reddish and itchy skin under his jaw down to his neck and some on the folds of his arms. I had to use the mildest skin cleanser in order to protect their skin from irritation and as prescribed by our pediatrician, I use Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser for their sensitive skin.
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is gentle, soap free cleanser originally formulated for dermatologists, specifically for everyday cleansing even the most sensitive skin.
- Soothing, non-irritating cleanser ideal for face, hands and body.
- Helps skin retain needed moisture.
- Rinses easily and leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy.
- Mild enough to cleanse a baby’s delicate skin.
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance free, PH Balanced, dermatologist recommrnded.
My boys used to have dry skin. Prior to Cetaphil, I use other cleansing brand so after every bath, baby lotion is a must to hydrate their dry-flaky skin. After switching to Cetaphil, I rarely apply baby lotion as the dryness of their skin gradually vanished. (Although it might still be best to apply moisturizer).
I usually use the cleanser twice, on their morning bath and on half-bath come evening and every nappy change and I am pleased with how it maintains the moisture of their skin and how it protects them from nappy rash. Another best thing about cetaphil cleanser is that it can also be safely used without water making it a perfect cleanser on outdoors and travels.
And I would say, although Cetaphil is slightly expensive, 250ml costs around PhP280.00 (good enough for one month use) the fact that it is super mild and fragrance free, I would still chose cetaphil over other cleanser. I love how it keeps the skin moisturized without the need of moisturizer. It is available in pharmacies and even at your favorite supermarket. It is recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians so I highly recommend this too!